Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Design Philosophy



The most important things I want to convey in my designs are sincerity and warmth. Designing the space according to the client's demands are easy, but to combine those with one's color is a different matter. Creativity is endless, but there are times ideas clash. What's most important is considering about the users before even think about aesthetic. How to be ethical, economical, environmental-friendly, comfortable and convenient makes a design successful and honest. I believe in being closer with nature and preserving culture and history. Nature and history define human race, and it is important to never forget our roots. I hope that with the least elements and most economical materials, I can design a warm, natural, cultural, and warm space full of textures and wonders. I like achromatic and monochromatic colors to keep my design simple, but still able to provide the color psychology and palette, suitable to the space. Since I don't focus much on other aspects of design to texture is an important part in my philosophy to stimulate the human senses to its best.

No comments:

Post a Comment